Hello Monsters! It has been a while since last update because we have been busy attending Taipei Game Show 2017. That is a great experience meeting players from all around the world. We are now back and ready to release our latest update on VR Monster Awakens!
Key changes for the upcoming patch:
- Enhanced environment of Rainy Days;
- Arcade mode mission now required to destroy as much as possible within certain survival time;
- Show a warning message when getting too close to the edges of battle zone;
- Added 3rd person cut-scene when defeated;
- Scores and Rank are now available when area or stage cleared;
- Reduced HP restore of health pot in boss battle;
- Boss Tank laser can no longer be blocked, watch out!
- Fixed eye-closing effect when critically hurt;
- Fixed a bug for eye-closing effect after moving to next area;
- Fixed hit detection for some of the buildings;
- Fixed Tank AI;
- Fixed helicopter crashing into buildings;
- Fixed performance issue.
Hope you all enjoy those changes and let’s try your best to SMASH!