Key changes for the upcoming patch:
- Added blocking effect when player blocks attack with hands;
- You can enjoy shooting beam more frequently! Your energy gauge will now charge automatically;
- Announcement board available in main menu;
- All props are tougher now! Throw them and destroy something else!
Have fun on those changes and let’s SMASH!
Since our first launch of VR Monster Awakens on STEAM Early Access on 22 December 2016, we have received a lot of valuable comments and a little bug reports from players. We would like to express our sincerest thanks to all of you and we promise to work hard improving our gameplay and contents patch by patch. Here are some of the key changes for the upcoming patch:
- Addition of traditional and simplified Chinese UI supports for selection;
- Boss Fight Enhancements: Player can no longer stand inside the boss 3D model; Player will be knocked back if boss rush into the player; Higher durability of boss; Fixed improper spawn position problem; Boss will be more active and not wander around;
- Throwing vehicles onto buildings will now deal damages to the buildings;
- Support mixed reality video capture;
- 3rd person camera news banner available and upgraded visual effect of healing by eating citizen;
- Airship can be destroyed! Watch it engulfed in fire and fall!
- Extra mission targets for arcade mode;
- Tanks and helicopters are heavier now, throw them onto buildings to smash them harder;
- You can chase citizens more easily, they are not athletes after all;
- Fixed the disappearing of citizens and vehicles when played for a long time.
Have fun and enjoy the SMASH!